Please locate the relevant product and/or service below;
- All prints are guaranteed against colour degradation and fading, limited to the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- All prints are guaranteed against colour degradation and fading, limited to the lifetime of the original purchaser. This guarantee means that a replacement print will be provided if deterioration is at least visible to 55% of its original saturation. This guarantee excludes any print(s) that have been stored or displayed in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures (below 0°C or above 30°C). This guarantee does not cover any accidental damage from light or liquid sources.
- The purchaser understands that they are purchasing a printed copy of an original image captured and edited by Craig Rogers. The purchase cost is a license to own a copy of the original image.
- The printed content remains the copyright of Craig Rogers and at no point do you own the copyright of the image.
- At no point may the image be reproduced, copied, shared electronically or used for any commercial purpose without express permission from Craig Rogers and any applicable licence fees paid.
- Displaying prints in public spaces (eg, Cafes, Hotel Rooms etc) is permitted.
- It is illegal to reproduce any copies of printed images in which Craig Rogers owns the copyright. Craig Rogers reserves the right to enforce applicable breach of copyright laws.
- Craig Rogers understands that artists may purchase image prints to reproduce (painting, sketches etc.). This is only applicable for private use only and may not be reproduced commercially unless express permission from Craig Rogers has been gained and any applicable license fees paid. More information regarding this can be read HERE.
- Once purchased downloads are active for 14 days. Should you require a download after 14 days, please contact me.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the compatibility with their software and hardware. Due to downloaded media, no refunds are provided in the case of incompatibility.
- Presets downloaded from this website may not be shared or resold to anyone else. I take great time in creating these presets, please be fair.
- Due to various cameras and abilities, I cannot guarantee that the same results with your own photographs, these presets have been created to my own style of photographing and processing and therefore it should not be expected that your results will match those shown on this website.
- Unless previously agreed, all workshops must be fully paid before attendance. Should a booking be near to the date then there maybe a situation where payment on the day is accepted, this can only be cash.
- Should a participant cancel, they have the right to choose another date, unfortunately, refunds are not provided in this instance.
- A participant can “upgrade” their booking to another format by paying the difference in cost. For example, a participant booked onto an Open Workshop is able to pay extra to change the booking to a 1 to 1 session or sessions.
- A change of participant name is allowed right up to the course start date at no cost.
- During the practical sessions, we ask all participants to be responsible for their actions and at no time damage property whilst photographing.
- Craig Rogers has the right to cancel or change the date of any workshop, if this unlikely event occurs, all participants will be offered a new date or is entitled to a full refund. Workshops booked by redeeming a Gift Voucher is not entitled to a refund, but another date can be chosen.
- If within 4 days of a scheduled date of a Workshop the minimum number of participants (set at 3) is not reached the workshop will be cancelled, all participants will be offered a new date or is entitled to a full refund. Workshops booked by redeeming a Gift Voucher is not entitled to a refund, but another date can be chosen.
- Each participant is responsible for their own photographic equipment, Craig Rogers cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses suffered whilst attending.
- If during the workshop there is an unforeseen incident that causes the workshop to stop (power failure for instance), the workshop will be rescheduled to another date, in this instance, refunds are not available. If the rescheduled date is not suitable, then participation on another workshop date is available.
Photography Bean Bags
- All bean bags are made to a high quality standard, they are guaranteed for 12 months against any manufacturing defect and a new one will be provided
- Whilst they have been designed to withstand use in outdoor environments, it is also to be expected that heavy use within the first 12 months may cause normal wear and tear, the guarantee does not cover for this instance.